On Fri, 1 Nov 2013, Shao, Shuchao wrote:

if I use the latest curl-7.33.0 to take place of the curl-7.24.0, there will be many CLOSE_WAIT on my curl-loader machine. Seems it is a bug introduced between 7.24.0 and 7.33.0.

Do you have some idea what will result in this or give some instruction on how to debug this?

Hm. That sounds bad. Unfortunately there's some 2100+ commits done between those two versions so it's not easy to tell what's causing this just based on this information.

I would suggest that you bisect your way to the offending commit and if you tell us about it, we can analyze it and see what can/should be done.

--

 / daniel.haxx.se