On Sat, 2 Nov 2013, Shao, Shuchao wrote:

I have attempted to write a program which using a multi handle to request 330K urls, but did not reproduce it. If using curl-loader (http://curl-loader.sourceforge.net/), it will be very simple to reproduce with a quick configuration. If you want to have a try with it, please let me know what I can help.

The problem with using curl-loader to repeat a problem is that we add a layer of complexity that we're not familiar with. But sure, if you have a program that can repeat the problem with curl-loader than pass it on and we can start from there.

I have tried the builds with and without that commit by following your instructions, both of those two build can occur the issue. If you suspicious other commits would cause the issue, please list to me and I will have a test by the same procedure.

Then the problem is an earlier commit I guess. Ideally you'd use git's bisect command to binary search your way down to the offending commit. See this documentation piece:

   https://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-bisect.html

--

 / daniel.haxx.se