For the three scenarios:

net-meta mode=disabled
network: {config: disabled}
network: {config: disabled, version=1}

We need to check that in the target system, we do not find
/etc/cloud/cloud.cfg.d/50-curtin-networking.cfg

So, let's put that unittest in its own base class and then
build each scenario on top of the base class.  We'll also
include all of the networking skiptests in the base class
as without networking, we must skip all of those changes.

This all can be done in just the test_network_disabled.py module.

Like so:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/cq366Z2BXB/

I bind the conf_file to another base class, so that we don't repeat the
conf when we add additional ubuntu classes, for example when we add
GroovyTestNetworkDisabled, we just declare an additional class specifying
the release and the scenario class we need.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lamoura/curtin/+git/curtin/+merge/383785
Your team curtin developers is subscribed to branch curtin:master.