From: James Mao [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 9:41 AM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Importing XSDs in a WSDL

Hi,

> Hello,
>
> I would prefer to keep my schema types in a separate XSD file rather
> than define them inside the WSDL file.  So, I use an xsd:import to
> accomplish this.
>
> This appears to work well in CXF with one exception:
> When I view the wsdl at
> http://localhost:8080/myapp/services/MyService?wsdl the import doesn't
> resolve correctly, since it is a relative import.

Do you have the exception stacktrace? you start with WSDL or start with
Java? when you say exception, is it runtime exception? or CodeGen
exception?

> I want to avoid using an absolute address for the import, since this
> will be deployed on several different servers.  I suppose I could use
> "../MyService.xsd" as a relative address, but then that affects my
> project's file structure so that I can't have the XSD and WSDL in the
> same directory.

Is it possible to deploy the schema in just one place, e.g
http://localhost:8080/myapp/schemas/yourschema, and define the url in
the xsd:import?

If you feel that it's a bug, feel free to log an issue on [1], just
provide more detail information.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF