Can you show me what your web.xml and whole cxf.xml look like? How are you
importing the CXF bean definitions?

Thanks,
- Dan

On 7/16/07, Jacob Marcus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Dan. That worked.

from the cxf.xml I would like to refer to a bean defined else where like,

<simple:server id="Test" address="
http://localhost:8081/tes/cxfservices/HelloWorld";
    serviceClass="com.test.HelloWorld">
    <simple:serviceBean>#helloService</simple:serviceBean>
  </simple:server>

This is giving me an error saying the bean with id helloService cannot be
found. It appears that the SpringBusFactory does not have the bean
definition. Is there a way I can instruct the server to use a specific
bus?

My spring application context is defined in the web.xml and I use the
ContextLoaderListener.
My problem is that the cxf.xml does not seem to be able to refer to beans
in
my application context.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jacob

On 7/14/07, Dan Diephouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Jacob,
>
> I would go with something like:
>
>         <dependency>
>                 <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws</artifactId>
>                 <version>2.0-incubator</version>
>         </dependency>
>         <dependency>
>                 <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http</artifactId>
>                 <version>2.0-incubator</version>
>         </dependency>
>         <!-- Jetty is needed if you're are not using the CXFServlet -->
>         <dependency>
>                 <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty</artifactId>
>                 <version>2.0-incubator</version>
>         </dependency>
>

> That will set you up to use the JAX-WS style annotated web services with
> JAXB. Spring is included by default.
>
> Let us know if you have more questions. I'll try to add this to the
xfire
> user's guide.
>
> - Dan
>
> On 7/13/07, Jacob Marcus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I am an XFire user planning to evaluate CXF for my project. What is
the
> > maven dependency for CXF to be used? While using XFire, I had the
> > following
> > dependencies.
> >
> > <dependency>
> >             <groupId>org.codehaus.xfire</groupId>
> >             <artifactId>xfire-jaxb2</artifactId>
> >             <version>1.2.5</version>
> >         </dependency>
> >         <dependency>
> >             <groupId>org.codehaus.xfire</groupId>
> >             <artifactId>xfire-spring</artifactId>
> >             <version>1.2.5</version>
> >             <exclusions>
> >                 <exclusion>
> >                     <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
> >                     <artifactId>spring</artifactId>
> >                 </exclusion>
> >             </exclusions>
> >         </dependency>
> >         <dependency>
> >             <groupId>org.codehaus.xfire</groupId>
> >             <artifactId>xfire-java5</artifactId>
> >             <version>1.2.5</version>
> >         </dependency>
> >
> > Do we have something similar for CXF? I use spring.
> >

> --
> Dan Diephouse
> Envoi Solutions

Dan Diephouse