Hi,

I did a little more research and figured out how the soap respone has to be modified , so that the test works, and the object is correctly unmarshalled. To me it seems like a Bug inside the RPCInInterceptor

This is the response that causes the exception:

<soapenv:Envelope
        xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
        <soapenv:Body>
                <invokeResponse xmlns="http://soa.centerra.de/ns/is/kbform/";>
                        <invokeReturn>
                                <faultCode>-101</faultCode>
                                <faultString>
                                        Error in EDPEditor: Kann Button nicht
dr&#xFC;cken
                                        bstart(0); nested exception is

de.abas.ceks.jedp.CantChangeFieldValException: Kann
                                        Button nicht dr&#xFC;cken bstart(0)
                                </faultString>
                                <headOutput xsi:nil="true" />
                                <tableOutput xsi:nil="true" />
                        </invokeReturn>
                </invokeResponse>
        </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

If you modify the response to:

<nsi:invokeResponse xmlns:nsi="http://soa.centerra.de/ns/is/kbform/";>
<nsi:invokeResponse>

The test works fine, and the response is correctly unmarshalled.

Does anyone has a clue, how to fix this, or knows some workaround?

Daniel Dienhardt schrieb:
Hi all,

I have a very strange problem consuming a rpc/literal http soap service.

With version 2.0-incubator I got some complex object, but it had no content. Maybe this is similar to thread

http://www.nabble.com/WS-client-returning-uninitialized-objects-tf4144602.html#a11788382

Today I tried out 2.0.1-incubator and I got the following exception:

----snip
15.08.2007 17:30:53 org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: UNKNOWN_RPC_LIT_PART
---snap

I recorded the Response and built a test. (See the Attachemnt) maybe someone can help.

if you change the version inside the pom to 2.0-incubator, you'll got no Message but an empty object.

As a workaround I tried to consume this service with axis 1.4 -- and it worked fine, but I have trouble using axis and cxf together. So I really would like to consume this service with cxf.

Thanks in advance for any help

--
Daniel Dienhardt