Daniel,

That SOAP message is NOT a valid message for RPC/Literal according to the
WSI Basic Profile.  Specifically:

R2735  A MESSAGE described with an rpc-literal binding MUST place the
part accessor elements for parameters and return value in no namespace.

In the message below, the "invokeReturn" element is in the
http://soa.centerra.de/ns/is/kbform/ namespace which is not correct.

Thus, this is a bug in whatever is producing this message.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer