José,

You will need to change the jaxws:endpoint to look something like:

<jaxws:endpoint id="myServiceEndpoint"
         implementor="#myServiceImpl"
         implementorClass="com.xx.MyServiceImpl"
         address="/MyService" />

The problem is that Spring doesn't pass a com.xx.MyServiceImpl into the
jaxws:endpoint when you use the aop stuff.   Instead, it passes a proxy.
We then call "getClass()" on it to get the class, which is then not the
correct class and doesn't have the @WebService annotation on it and
stuff like that.   If you specifically set the class above, we can grab
the annotations and other information from that.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer