Juan,

How do yo manage cycles in your JPA entity object graph ? For example I have
ServiceUsage and ServiceUsageDetails and they have bi-directional
relationship.
In ServiceUsage:
 @OneToMany(mappedBy="serviceUsage", fetch = FetchType.EAGER)
 private List<ServiceUsageDetail> serviceUsageList;

In ServiceUsageDetail:
 @ManyToOne
 @JoinColumn(name="SERVICE_USAGE_ID")
 ServiceUsage serviceUsage;

This is causing : com.sun.istack.SAXException2: A cycle is detected in the
object graph

How do you handle this cases ?

Thanks.

--