Hi all,

I love CXF, but IMHO the ws-security module is not good enough solved. I
suspect the responsible is wss4j wich is not too much powerful.

I´m thinking in using the glassfish XWSS (https://xwss.dev.java.net/) in a
similar way to Spring Web Services (
http://static.springframework.org/spring-ws/site/). With XWSS you can
setting handlers and validators like for instance an Acegi Handler.

BR,

Juanjo.