Vincenzo,

We're currently voting on 2.0.2 which should hopefully be released
tomorrow afternoon.   You can grab the release candidates from:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0.2-incubator-take2/

I'm note sure what the specific bug was that you're encountering, but it
MAY be fixed in that build.

Dan