Yes ,  the key is we can't inject the WebContext resource into implementor
which is enhanced by Spring AOP.

Can try you add the transaction annotation to setWsContext method?

And there is an another way to walk around it just by adding a facade which
do not use any Spring AOP stuff and wraps the real Business logical into the
facade.

Willem.