Hi Guillaume

The AuthorizationPolicy only works for HTTP Conduit of HTTP Destination.
In your case , I don't think this policy will take effect, since CXF just
uses URL to get wsdl when create the service from wsdl.

Maybe you need to use JVM's proxy setting such as
-DproxySet=true -DproxyHost=PROXYSERVER -DproxyPort=PORT

Willem.