Hi Guillaume,

Please see my comments in the mail.
tog wrote:
Hi Willem,

Can you explain in details your sentence: "The AuthorizationPolicy
only works for HTTP Conduit of HTTP Destination." as I am not familiar
with CXF internals.

CXF http transport is implemented by two component HTTP Conduit (client side) and
HTTP Destination (server side).
But in the Service creation phase these two component are not involved , because CXF
just use the URL connection to  get the WSDL file.

CXF delegate the WSDL creation to WSDL4J and it use the blow code to create the WSDL
definition.
URL contextURL = (contextURI != null)
                      ? StringUtils.getURL(null, contextURI)
                      : null;
     URL url = StringUtils.getURL(contextURL, wsdlURI);
     InputStream inputStream = StringUtils.getContentAsInputStream(url);
     InputSource inputSource = new InputSource(inputStream);
     inputSource.setSystemId(url.toString());
     Document doc = getDocument(inputSource, url.toString());

I don't know if there is a way to set the basic authorization for the url by using system properties.
In my case I am not using a proxy so the flag you are mentioning won't
help much. My server is waiting for the following http header:
"Authorization: Basic ..." and not "Proxy-Authorization"
OK, this is my mistake. I think you can write codes to get the WSDL from the service which need use HTTP basic authorization, and store this WSDL in the temp directory , then pass the temp WSDL file's URL
to the service.
I might need to dig a bit in order to see what is the effect on the
http request of setting the username and password of
AutorizationPolicy :-)

Cheers
Guillaume

Willem.