Hi

Please check the saaj version in classpath, CXF shipped saaj-impl-1.3.jar and
saaj-api-1.3.jar. It might be conflict with the weblogic one.
Or you can check out the http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/appserverguide.html
to see how to integrate with Weblogic.

HTH
Jeff

mjmjmj wrote:
I have a basic web service client which works as a standalone client. It is
configured with the following spring beans :

<bean id="callNotificationClient"
        factory-bean="callNotificationClientFactory" factory-method="create" />

<bean id="callNotificationClientFactory"
        class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean">
        <property name="serviceClass"

value="org.csapi.wsdl.parlayx.call_notification.v3_2._interface.CallNotification"
/>
        <property name="address"

value="http://10.193.5.248:8080/CallNotificationService/services/CallNotification";
/>
</bean>

When I try to integrate this client to an application deployed on a weblogic
9.2 server (with exactly the same beans definitions), I have the following
exception :

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Cannot create SAAJ factory instance.
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.binding.soap.SOAPBindingImpl.getSOAPFactory(SOAPBindingImpl.java:118)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:151)
        at $Proxy182.notifyAnswer(Unknown Source)
Caused by: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Unable to create SOAP Factory:
Provider com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPFactory1_1Impl not found
        at javax.xml.soap.SOAPFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.binding.soap.SOAPBindingImpl.getSOAPFactory(SOAPBindingImpl.java:113)

I dont understand where this exception comes from : - is it normal that saaj is used there ?
- I have added saaj to the webapp classloader but it is still not found !?

any ideas on how to configure cxf in this particular context ?