Well, looking at the code, it seems to create a new JAXBContext for each
top level type, which really sucks.   IMO, it should use our
JAXBDatabinding in some way which would allow it/you to configure things
via spring or something so one one JAXBContext is created/used that
would have all the required types in it.   Actually, checking if there
is an ObjectFactory in the package and creating the context based on
that would also go a long way to helping.

That said,  with JAXB 2.1, you can probably add an @XmlSeeAlso annation
on the wsResponse that points to the wsMessage to make the JAXBContext
for the wsResponse be able to marshal the wsMessage as well.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA