There are two options:

1) the jms context stuff Willem mentioned.

2) The standard protocol header things from JAX-WS.

In the second case, the JMS transport maps the headers onto the
BindingProvider.HTTP_PROTOCOL_HEADERS map thing.   Thus, the normal
stuff applies.   HOWEVER: that only works with 2.0.4 (to be released
tomorrow) and the 2.1 snapshots.    There was a bug that prevented that
from working in earlier versions.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp