On Monday 28 January 2008, Mayank Thakore wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Will BindingProvider.HTTP_PROTOCOL_HEADERS work for JMS also?

With 2.0.4, yes.   Internally, we just have a "PROTOCOL_HEADERS" thing in
the message that is completely protocol nuetral.   The JAX-WS frontend
just maps that onto the HTTP_PROTOCOL_HEADERS thing.

> With 1st option:
> At the server side, I had to add interceptor. So what I do (in the
> service implementation) is to put the jms property in a threadlocal
> variable. Then in an interceptor (invoked prior to send), I use the
> code mentioned by Willem to put these properties into the message.
>
> Do you think this is ok? Any better way?

Yes.  Inject the WebServiceContext into your service and just set them
there.   The key would be the class.getName() of the JMS context class.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA