From:   "david", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

snip
Gill Marshall-Andrews was invited to speak first. I have
to admit that she is an accomplished public speaker but,
as one would have expected, had nothing sensible to add to
any debate on firearms control. During her 'opening speech'
Joe Kelly interjected and was able publicly to establish
that the Gun Control Network represented less than 6
people. This did not please Mrs. Marshall-Andrews and did
a lot to discredit her implied claims to represent the
majority of the population of this country. She again
accused the 'gun lobby' of failing to introduce any new
arguments in defence of our sport. She also stated that
we should all accept the Fireams (Amendment) Acts, 1997
as being the the expression of democracy and not try to
revisit the matter so quickly with any intention of
getting the legislation changed.

snip

I know it's simple repetition but I couldn't help but cut the above
paragraph out and send it in again.

I just wanted to read it on the group once more.

6!
six!
seises!
sechs!
seis!
VI!
sei!

priceless!!!!

the translations might be incorrect. if so sorry, tears are fogging my eyes.

david
--
And remember from the HAC report they did it to stop us from
infiltrating their organisation, that was the one they gave

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]