From:   "Nicholas Jones", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Near Wrexham, the Rhos Esso station is nearly dry. The Texaco
2 miles away only had LRP (fortunately, my f**ked Maestro uses
this!). My sister in Bourne, Lincs, reports that their Esso is
dry of everything. Travelling back from Abersoch to Wrexham
(80 miles along North Wales) all open petrol stations had
large queues. All details correct as of Sunday evening.
Will Tony Blair capitulate? If he does, he'll be seen as
weak which will do his election chances no good at all (e.g.
Heath and the 3 day week). Any fuel tax cut will have to be
balanced elsewhere.

Nik Jones
Wrexham, UK
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
It took me half an hour to get out the driveway this morning,
unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at

There were abandoned cars on forecourts on the way home,
one guy ran dry while sitting in front of me at the
roundabout.

I can't wait to hear how they're going to spin this one.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]