From:   "Alex Hamilton", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have heard from a reliable source that the new requirement is in the
pipeline requiring all ranges to have 600 yds danger area behind the
butts, or where this is not possible a 100 foot wall.

The really sinister implication is that where a re-certification is
required due to, say, any alterations or an additional calibre, ranges
that cannot satisfy the new danger area requirement will be closed!!!!

Do you have any more information about this?

Alex
--
Sounds like nonsense to me.  The MoD uses the NATO spec., so
unless NATO has proposed doing this I don't see it happening.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]