From:   andrew gant, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Recently on The Shooters Website Discussion Forum at

www.claypigeonshoots.co.uk

there was a post entitled "Shooters Wives" were a
suggestion was made for a "shooters wives" section to
be added. This is were pictures of the shooters
wives/husbands would be sent in as well as possibley
"Comedy pics" from shoting events (bloke picking nose,
drunken person in the bar afterwards, etc.)

I'm just wondering if people on the cybershooters list
would be interested in getting involved.

Either e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or head over
to the forum and see the conversation line which has
lots of ideas thrown about. It has only been up 1 day
and a half and has already received 17 replies.

Thanks

Andy
--
How about shooter's husbands, I'm sure there are
some female shooters out there!

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]