From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Steve,
forwarded just in case you / the list haven't already received this.
Sounds like they need big support right now - a good opportunity for
major publicity in the right hands :-))
David M
--
Pro gunners, Pro RKBA'ers If ever there was a time
that you were needed it is NOW! Last year on December
11th 1999 I launched the Anti-HCI site at
ww.handguncontrol.net
This site has been dedicated to dispelling the Anti gun
rhetoric that too often is touted as truth We at the
Anti HCI site have used the site ONLY for the edification
of the General public to promote responsible, legal,
safe firearms ownership and to bring you Pro-gun news
and articles and HCI sees that as a threat! We have
spent only our own personal time and money to keep the
site running as well as other pro gun sites that most
of you know well. We are in dire straits and need the
assistance of every pro gunner. HCI is suing us!! They
want the domain name Handguncontrol.net because
we have become a thorn in their side. We have made an
impact by replacing their fiction with facts and they
are turning their attentions to us. They do not want
people to know the truth and now seek to shut us down.
We have very limited resources and an organization the
size of HCI will overwhelm us eventually. We will fight
the good fight for our rights but we need your help. We
are seeking the support of the NRA, GOA, JFPO etc. to
assist us. If any of you has an "IN" with any of these
organizations I urge you to point them in our direction
or provide us with a contact that can assist in this
matter. We need a good Lawyer and help from big brother
( NRA, GOA, JFPO etc)would be of immense help! Get the
Word out, that HCI is trying to railroad us into giving
up the domain. Why is HCI so worried about us?? Because
the truth is out and people are listening, questioning
HCI et al's emotional rhetoric and countering it with the
facts and references provided at the Anti-HCI site.If the
Anti-HCI site has been an asset to you I urge you to
contact the NRA, GOA JFPO and urge them to assist us in
saving the ANTI-HCI site.

  NRA-1-800-392-8683 (ask for the office of the general counsel)
  GOA-703-321-8585
       JFPO-262-673-9745

I can be reached at my webmasters account
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and will promptly respond
to any mail I receive. Thank you in advance for your
support. El Jefe Webmaster Handguncontrol.net
--
What amazes me is that HCI were stupid enough not to
register their site in all the relevant domains!

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]