From:   "Brian Toller", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>For murder you can only serve one life sentence, you are only ever released
>on licence so a mutiple murderer will always get sentenced concurrently.

I can see that as true if life meant life but with the sentences actually
served by people sent down for life they could actually serve several
stretches consecutively and still come out with a good few years freedom.

Not wishing to start a long thread on this one it's just always seemed to me
that once someone has killed once there is no legal reason for them to stop.

Brian T

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]