From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I disagree that we could gain a platform to slate the Government via Mick
Gault winning a medal at Manchester. If Mr Gault was successful, the media
wouldn't report it--just like all the medals won over the last ten years and
more have been largely ignored by the popular media. (Remember that pathetic,
fascist twat Tony Banks refusing to wlcome the last group pf Uk medal winners
at Heathrow Airport?)

Apart from my last suggestion of blockading Manchester with cars, I agree
with the writer who suggested the contestants turn up pistol-less for the
comps and make a big show of it. That would get publicity.

BTW does anyone know an e-mail number or even an address for Gill
Marshall-Andrews? I'm sick of her and her miniscule 'membership' and  the
fact she's getting inordinate amounts of publicity from the morons in the
press.

Do Cybershooters ever put out press releases?

Barry Woodward
--
Writing to her would be a waste of time.

We have put out press releases in the past but seeing as we are the
media they don't get much play outside of gun magazines.

I personally don't think the pistol events at Bisley will get
publicity if all the competitors show up naked, the NRA is not known
for its PR might.

What is needed is a rally in Manchester, that would get publicity.
Bisley is too far away.  If we had effective PR it would get
publicity, but the NRA isn't going to provide it.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]