From:   "Tony Jeeves", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Steve,

Fair point, I did tend to mollycoddle my guns.

Who needs an MP5 with the rate of fire you managed to achieve?

Tony
--
In case anyone wants to try that course of fire, it is thus:

Start with hands above shoulders, loaded gun in open table
drawer in front of you, spare magazines in table drawer
as well.  On the start signal, pick up the gun and engage
four IPSC targets with two shots each in the order
(when shot L-R) 3 yards, 7 yards, 7 yards, and 3 yards,
and then reengage (targets are a yard apart from each
other when viewed face on).

Mandatory reload required between first and last shot fired.

I mention it because it is the only course of fire I can
remember the time from shooting with that P226.  I did it
in 4.9, leaving the reload to right before the last target.
Hits weren't too good, a couple of Ds, several Cs.

In case anyone think that is bragging Jeff Dixon (i.e.
Grand Master Jeff Dixon, in top 20 IPSC shooters in the
world) did it right after me in 4.1 seconds, with all
A-zone hits.  I remember it because we were the only
ones to do it in under 5 seconds.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]