From:   "IG", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<In occupied France during WW2, order could not have been
maintained by the German forces (comparatively few in number) without the
French police, most of whom remained in their jobs. And closer to home, the
co-operation of the Channel Islands authorities with the occupying forces is
notorious. In both cases, the police have come in for sustained criticism,
rightly so.>>

Ho hum. Another nazi jibe. OK, I admit it. I'm a member of combat 18.
You are not alone in being concerned at the erosion of freedom and
liberties. I share those sentiments!
I do not, however, blame my colleagues. I blame the politicians that run the
country.

IG
Obergrupenfuhrer (is that spelt right?)
--
Well I think the police on Guernsey are well deserving of criticism,
because it was their crazy idea to ban people from possessing

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]