From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well Kenneth if what you say is true then it looks like
there is absolutely no point in voting at all doesn't it ?.

At present I have a Lib Dem MP and she has admitted
to me that although she knows nothing about shooting
had she been in the 'House' at the time she would have
voted for a ban.
Where do we go from here with people like that
representing us  ??.
--
Some of these people do come around if you bend their ears
long enough.  I told my MP I didn't vote for him at the last

If every time the subject of shooting comes up they think:
"Oh, those people come to see me about that all the time"

and there is no counter view being presented to them, they
are going to be more inclined not to get us mad.

I doubt you will ever get an anti MP going 100% pro, but
you can get an anti to become ambivalent.

It's just human nature.  It's harder to ignore a subject
if it's personal to you, and you need to make sure your
MP knows who you are and what you think.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01