From:   Neil Francis, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>... it is the farmers and land owners as they would
>be left with a pest problem with no reason to put up with it anymore
>as they would derive no revenue from it.

You're probably right. The CA keep telling me it is these people (and
general dwellers in the countryside) who are actually the guardians of it.
Incorrect - most would harbor nuclear waste if it turned a profit. In the
words of a famous slob - 'guardians of the countryside my arse'. Mark
Thomas did illustrate this point in 1998.

In short, they are no better or worse than anyone - and certainly no better
than the people they decry for living the capitalist lifestyle in the big
city. Another word for this type of behavior is hypocrisy.

>I think a ban on fox hunting will be the worst thing to happen
>to foxes ever.

I dunnow - I don't think foxes would give a flying fig either way - they
are smarter than most humans.

Neil Francis
Trowbridge, UK
[EMAIL PROTECTED]