From:   Pete Ansbro, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> I remember when the BFSS and BASC tried to merge and
> that never happened, I think the chances frankly of
> BASC wanting to merge with the NRA or anyone else or
> vice versa are nil.

I only read Shooting Times whilst passing through T@@sco or W#S~iths
(well, you can't buy every magazine can you?) and was interested by the
amount of space given over to another attempt by BASC members to oust
old whatsisname,  Chief Executive Swift.

I can't help but wonder what measures those concerned have to fill the
power vacuum, should they succeed, and whether such a change might bring
solidarity a bit closer. Or indeed what steps they're taking to inform
BASC membership - those of us who don't buy Shooting Times!

I'm now off to BASCs website to see if they yet mention the subscription
hike.

Pete

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.