From:   Norman Bassett, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What I'd like to do is to make it a lot easier to get
a few shots at all kinds of guns at the four main
annual shooting shows in the UK. Otherwise shooting
anything but what you own tends to be difficult.
I can't see why silenced shotguns couldn't be tried
out at the main event and not miles away, for example.

I think that would help a lot to broaden people's
experience and hopefully from that they would be less
inclined to backstab.

I'm mystified why all four main UK gun shows HAVE to
be in the Midlands - you'd think they'd have the sense
to spread them up and down the country to London and
Manchester at least.

I'm also totally mystified why anything but game is
being sold as food at the shows.

Regards
Norman Bassett
drakenfels.org
--
Presumably it's because of the location of the convention
or whatever in relation to where the shooting grounds are.

I can't think of many places in the midlands where you
can shoot all types of guns, Worcester Norton Gun Club
and Minsterley Ranges is about it.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01