From:   "Richard Loweth", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks to Vince for commenting on my "four to five feet" (48"-60") group at
1000 Yards. It wasn't meant to impress, or show itself to be a poor
performance, but rather to point out that in the context of 1914 that sort
of accuracy against advancing enemy infantry troops would have been quite
deadly, and against cavalry? How big is a horse? I can actually shoot a lot
better than that at 1000 Yards and the "four to five feet" was the worst
that I was doing even when I read the wind wrong.
--
Okay you can stop trying to impress now!

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01