Due to time constraints surrounding my children's school on Thursday, I'll have 
to ride from Rocky Mount.    

My children are out of school Friday and I'll need a babysitter.  It would be 
nice to leave from Rocky Mount as well, so I don't have to pay another hour of 
"drive" time.  BTW anyone have a teenager looking to make some babysitting 
money Friday?  Friday at 9:00 works for me.  I'll have to begin the babysitter 
search regardless of time.

Kinnie




________________________________
From: Chris Hawley <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2009 2:49:49 AM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Thursday and Friday


Where do you plan to ride.I am working 4 in the afternoon till midnight this 
week.Thursday would make it a little tough for me to rest up and shower before 
work.Friday at 9:00 might work.

Chris H.




________________________________
From: Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]; 
[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2009 8:29:10 PM
Subject: [COWs] Thursday and Friday


Hey,

For anyone interested in making up for this lost weekend; I'm riding Thursday 
(1.75 hrs) and Friday (3.0 hrs).  The weather looks much more agreeable, down 
right hot even for Friday and the rest of the weekend.  Tim, I'm not sure if 
the winds are predicted to be strong enough to make your ride enjoyable.  
Anyhow, I'd love company!  Let me know.  Thursday I cannot ride until noon.  
Friday I can ride anytime after 8:30a.m.  

Kinnie






      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to