My babysitter can't be here until a little before 10:00a.m.  But if you guys 
leave from Tim's work I'll be ready to roll from my house at 10:00a.m.  Or you 
can drive to my house, 2123 N. Old Carriage Rd, Rcky Mnt.  Kinnie




________________________________
From: Chris Hawley <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 5, 2009 11:19:43 AM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Thursday and Friday


I need your number Tim.I might be able to make it.

Chris H.




________________________________
From: Tim Lucas <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 5, 2009 8:34:38 AM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Thursday and Friday


Friday:
 
I’m also riding Friday morning with KP from Nashville @ 9:30 for a 3+ hour 
ride.  We’d be finished by 1:00.  I’ll be back in Wilson for weekend rides.  
Again, call for start location if you want to join us.
 
Tim
 
 
 

________________________________

From:[email protected] [mailto: 
[email protected] ] On Behalf Of Chris Hawley
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 1:12 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: Thursday and Friday
 
Can't make it today.Some things have come I need to do.Will try for 
Friday.Saturday is a go for anytime.

Chris H.
 

________________________________

From:Tim & Susan <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 9:32:34 PM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Thursday and Friday
Thursday, I'm riding with Kinnie leaving Nashville around 11:30 for a 2 hour 
ride.  I still haven't pledged my allegiance yet for the Friday ride.  Anyone 
wanting to join us Thursday call me for directions.  252-290-0020.
 
Tim
 
 
 
----- Original Message ----- 
From:Ken Langley 
To:Cows 
Sent:Wednesday, March 04, 2009 6:14 PM
Subject:[COWs] Re: Thursday and Friday
 
I'm game both days, let me know.
 
Thursday looks good, w/ little to no wind predicted.
 
Early sounds good on Friday, we may be able ride before the winds gets strong 
and Hopefully Chris can go. Accuweather shows the 10~20mph SW Wind will return 
Friday. 
 
I vote for the "NEW ROUTE" on one of the days. 
 
Ken
 
 
 

________________________________

Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:29:10 -0800
From: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Thursday and Friday
To: [email protected] ; 
[email protected]
Hey,
 
For anyone interested in making up for this lost weekend; I'm riding Thursday 
(1.75 hrs) and Friday (3.0 hrs).  The weather looks much more agreeable, down 
right hot even for Friday and the rest of the weekend.  Tim, I'm not sure if 
the winds are predicted to be strong enough to make your ride enjoyable.  
Anyhow, I'd love company!  Let me know.  Thursday I cannot ride until noon.  
Friday I can ride anytime after 8:30a.m.  
 
Kinnie











      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to