Good idea!

It would only be "combative" if you added a picture of "Yosemite Sam"
holding his 6 shooter with a heading "Or Else" :)

tim



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kim Benson
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 9:46 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] New sign--new your input ASAP :)

Hey everyone, I've been thinking about making a new sign and would like
your
opinion as soon as possible. I was headed to have it made today.

The NC law says that vehicles have to give cyclists 2 feet of space (I'm
thinking this includes mirrors/and trailers that stick way out too.)

Here is the idea for the sign, Do you like it? Do you think it is
'combative'?



NC LAW

(SHOW THE PICTURE OF A VEHICLE <-> PICTURE OF CYCLIST)
                             AN ARROW

2 FEET--MIRRORS INCLUDED!




What do you think~thanks kim


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


Reply via email to