Kim,

I think the idea of such a sign is good, but those jerks who try to see how 
close they can get to bike riders without actually hitting them probably are 
too stupid to understand the message.  Or it might give them a "high" knowing 
that they irritated the bikers enough to create the sign(s).  How about a sign 
portraying how many years of jail time the doctor in California got for taking 
his anger out on a couple of bikers.

James  
----- Original Message -----
From: Kim Benson <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:46:14 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [COWs] New sign--new your input ASAP :)

Hey everyone, I've been thinking about making a new sign and would like your
opinion as soon as possible. I was headed to have it made today.

The NC law says that vehicles have to give cyclists 2 feet of space (I'm
thinking this includes mirrors/and trailers that stick way out too.)

Here is the idea for the sign, Do you like it? Do you think it is
'combative'?



NC LAW

(SHOW THE PICTURE OF A VEHICLE <-> PICTURE OF CYCLIST)
                             AN ARROW

2 FEET--MIRRORS INCLUDED!




What do you think~thanks kim



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


Reply via email to