When's the tri again?  Water temps have to be below 78 deg to be wetsuit 
legal.  I love swimming in a wetsuit; I'm much faster.  Some people hate 
swimming in a wetsuit; feels restrictive.  If you rent one and you've never 
worn one before, give it a test run the day before (atleast) if possible.  
There is a scuba shop on Hwy 301 in Rcky Mnt that rents wetsuits.  InsideOut in 
Cary also rents.  I'd call and price both.  InsideOut will have swim/tri 
specific suits.  (If you are doing the Assault on Medoc Mtn. we can chat more 
then.)  kp

--- On Tue, 4/13/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:


From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [COWs] tri wet suit
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 6:25 AM






I've rented one at a scuba shop but was not living here at the time so don't 
know of a specific one around here. Water temp will likely be OK without. Most 
triathelets like to use b/c they say it makes swim easier. Tri's are a great 
time and I think you'll enjoy. 

Steve
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel


From: "Hawley, Chris" <[email protected]> 
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 04:10:29 -0400
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] tri wet suit



Can anyone tell me if I can rent a wet suit at tri races. Going to do battle at 
buckhorn and don’t really want to spend the money to buy one. I may not ever do 
another tri race so it would be wasted money. Or may KP or David can help. Are 
the water temps to cold to go without a wet suit.
 
Chris H.
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to