Hello COW's When I got home this afternoon there was a 4 to 5 month old lab / Sheppard mix at my door. My neighbor came over to ask if he was mine. She said some guy had just driven off after putting this cut pup out. He is very sweet and if I was not still in an apartment I would not hesitate to keep him. He is so sweet, but I just can't have this dog where I live. One of my coworkers is going to talk it over with her husband tonight, but if she does not take him I'm not sure what I will do. I WILL NOT take him to the shelter. If my coworker can't take him would anyone be welling to take him or at least find him a home? I can get away with keeping him tonight, but I will have to do something by tomorrow.
Please help if you can. David C. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
