KP/John/whomever:

We could do the loop around Wilson, via Sharpsburg, Pinetops, Saratoga, 
Stantonsburg, Black Creek, Lucama, then Old Bailey back to Nashville.  I think 
that route was 80 miles. We could leave Nashville around 6:30 therefore you'd 
have time to ad a few more miles from Red Oak to get your 100 and I could get 
back to work, or If you'd rather do loops we could do something like "Big 
Jim's" 60+ miles but I'd probably bail on the second loop.

tim



  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Kinnie Pruden 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 3:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [COWs] Sunday 132 Mile Ride Report!!!


        Great!  Any part of that is welcome company.  Hope your recovery is 
going well.  I rode today but may not have the opportunity to ride again 'til 
Thursday.  (I will be running and swimming however.)  Let me know what you 
think you can do on Thursday and I'll plan my timing accordingly.  My mom is 
coming to keep kids so I can leave early.  I'll probably start out around 6:00 
or 6:30.  kp

        --- On Mon, 6/7/10, Tim & Susan <[email protected]> wrote:


          From: Tim & Susan <[email protected]>
          Subject: Re: [COWs] Sunday 132 Mile Ride Report!!!
          To: [email protected]
          Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 6:54 AM


          Ouch!!!
          I'm sure I'd be game for a longish ride by Thursday.
          tim



            ----- Original Message ----- 
            From: Kinnie Pruden 
            To: [email protected] 
            Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 7:28 PM
            Subject: Re: [COWs] Sunday 132 Mile Ride Report!!!


                  Wuss!    (Just kidding.)  How about 100 on Thursday?  (Not 
kidding.)  kp

                  --- On Sun, 6/6/10, Tim & Susan <[email protected]> 
wrote:


                    From: Tim & Susan <[email protected]>
                    Subject: [COWs] Sunday 132 Mile Ride Report!!!
                    To: [email protected]
                    Date: Sunday, June 6, 2010, 6:54 PM


                        Left home for Raleigh shortly after 5:00am.  Saw the 
crime scene on Raleigh Road.  Must have been 20+ emergency vehicles and a huge 
crane.  I knew something really bad had happened but I continued on.
                        7 riders including John o. left North Raleigh around 
7:00am. for a bike ride around Kerr Lake into Virginia.  Perfect weather for 
the first leg but a repeat of Saturday was in store.  Captn. Mike D. sporting a 
fixed gear.  He is the man!  The heat became brutal as well as the wind.  25+ 
mph wind gusts off the Lake.  We were getting hammered.  John (who took a pass 
on Saturday's ride (wuss!)) was in top form flying up the hills.  We were all 
suffering at mile 101 when an 18% climb was added to the route on Mountain 
Road.  This is insane!  I asked John why we do this and he said because it's 
fun!  I told him "fun" just left the room, turned out the light and closed the 
door!  We spent the next 30 miles cussing the heat and the wind.  It did no 
good.  I cramped up with about 5 miles to go but still managed to finish with 
John, Geof and Brian in the lead pack.  132 miles and NO KP I'm not up for 50 
miles tomorrow!
                    tim    
                    -- 
                    You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
                    To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected].
                    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
                    For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
                 


            -- 
            You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
            To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected].
            To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
            For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

          -- 
          You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
          To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected].
          To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
          For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
       



  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to