I'm at Atlantic Beach this week.  Would love to have a riding friend(s) for 60 
ml.  Any takers?  (Not on the new bike yet.)  kp

--- On Sat, 8/14/10, Chris Hawley <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Chris Hawley <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [COWs] bike!!!!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, August 14, 2010, 7:54 PM





That's great news Kinnie. You guys riding this week. I'm off and probably join 
you for at least 1 ride

Chris H.







From: Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Cc: Patti and Jeff Miller <[email protected]>; Tracy Proctor 
<[email protected]>; yvonne wilkins <[email protected]>; 
[email protected]
Sent: Fri, August 13, 2010 1:19:01 PM
Subject: [COWs] bike!!!!!





I found my bike in N.Y..  Bought it today!!!  Have bike - will ride!!  Can you 
tell I'm excited?  kp

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to