Hey Lloyd,
The only cost of membership is signing on to the website and the love of
riding. So, it looks like you are a COW now.
 

--Kevin 

 

________________________________

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of lloyd kelso
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 1:40 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: membership


Hello, I'm the guy who participates in the National Veteran's Wheelchair
Games and I would like to know how much it cost to become a member of
the cows. I'm always getting e-mails from you guys and I'm not a member.
Please let me know I'm not riding my habdcycle as of lately. I did ask a
lady about the membership when the ride of silence early this year and I
gave her my e-mail but I have'nt received any onfo back. Please let me
know. RIDE LIKE THE WIND!!!!!  GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!     

--- On Sat, 8/14/10, Chris Hawley <[email protected]> wrote:



        From: Chris Hawley <[email protected]>
        Subject: Re: [COWs] bike!!!!!
        To: [email protected]
        Date: Saturday, August 14, 2010, 7:54 PM
        
        
        That's great news Kinnie. You guys riding this week. I'm off and
probably join you for at least 1 ride
        
        Chris H.
        


        
________________________________

        From: Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]>
        To: [email protected]
        Cc: Patti and Jeff Miller <[email protected]>; Tracy
Proctor <[email protected]>; yvonne wilkins
<[email protected]>; [email protected]
        Sent: Fri, August 13, 2010 1:19:01 PM
        Subject: [COWs] bike!!!!!
        
        
I found my bike in N.Y..  Bought it today!!!  Have bike - will ride!!
Can you tell I'm excited?  kp   

        -- 
        You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
        To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
        To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
        For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
        

        -- 
        You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
        To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
        To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
        For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
        


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is for the intended recipient only.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete 
it from your system; access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on 
any of it by anyone else is prohibited.
If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly, please 
notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to