I am totally speechless.  Awesome is too weak a word to describe this feat and 
congratulations does not do it justice.  I'll look up some words and get back 
to you. For now the best I can do is WOW!


From: Tim & Susan 
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 7:56 PM
To: [email protected] 
Cc: Mike Dayton ; john o. 
Subject: [COWs] 1000K Ride Report !!!


Ok, here it is!
It's a bit long, but not nearly as long as that ride!
I had intentions of making the doughnut ride today but that didn't pan out.

tim


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com 
Version: 9.0.851 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3118 - Release Date: 09/06/10 
14:34:00

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to