Richmond !!!
That's 200K each way!
Head up very early in the morn on the bike.
Grab some lunch while they work on your bike.
Home by midnight!
Get your training and your bike fixed all at once. :)
tim




On Sep 8, 6:33 am, Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]> wrote:
> I think I'm cursed in the bike arena.  As soon as I start getting excited 
> about riding my bike something goes wrong.  My new bike is making some kind 
> of weird noise.  (Sounds like I'm riding a disc wheel, without the disc 
> wheel.)  Last night I took it to a friend who knows bikes better than I (much 
> better).  But he too was perplexed.  Now I've got to figure out how and when 
> to get it to Richmond.  I need a 75 ml ride in the next couple of days 
> (Thursday or Friday)!  Triathlon is looming!  Any COWs going to Richmond 
> today or tomorrow?  :)  kp
>
> --- On Tue, 9/7/10, Tim & Susan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> From: Tim & Susan <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [COWs] 1000K Ride Report !!!
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Tuesday, September 7, 2010, 8:12 PM
>
> How about tomorrow !!!!
>  
> Waiting on you !!!!
>  
> I need some hill climbing work!
>  
> Well not really, I just need to loose 20 lbs.
>  
>  
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Kinnie Pruden
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 6:48 PM
> Subject: Re: [COWs] 1000K Ride Report !!!
>
> Oh Tim!  That was a great report.  Congratulations!  I'm a little afraid to 
> ask, but, when will you and John start weekday riding again?   :)  kp
>
> --- On Mon, 9/6/10, Tim & Susan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> From: Tim & Susan <[email protected]>
> Subject: [COWs] 1000K Ride Report !!!
> To: [email protected]
> Cc: "Mike Dayton" <[email protected]>, "john o." <[email protected]>
> Date: Monday, September 6, 2010, 7:56 PM
>
> Ok, here it is!
> It's a bit long, but not nearly as long as that ride!
> I had intentions of making the doughnut ride today but that didn't pan out.
>  
> tim
>  
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.- Hide quoted 
> text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to