....

.....randonneuring??

yep,  keep riding these cnc's so I
can get better educated:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randonneuring
*Randonneuring* is a type of organised long distance
bicycle<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle> riding,
with rides typically covering between 100 and 1,200 kilometres (60–750
miles). A participant is known as
arandonneur<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randonneur>,
and an event is a randonnée <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brevet_(cycling)>.
The term *brevet* may be used interchangeably with *randonnée*, although
strictly speaking, a brevet is one specific type of event

great ride.  I cannot believe everyone made it
thru the wet stuff.  I probabkly would have
been the only one to call her to come and
pick me up!!!!!






On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 8:10 PM, Tim & Susan <[email protected]> wrote:

>  I wrote this several days ago thinking I would rewrite some of it but
> decided that's not gonna happen.  I rode most of this ride with non CoWs so
> this is kinda one sided.
>
> tim
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to