We were thinking of you guys in the rain! You guys are tough, or crazy one.  
Great report as always. 

Sent from my wireless mobile

On Oct 8, 2010, at 8:10 PM, "Tim & Susan" <[email protected]> wrote:

I wrote this several days ago thinking I would rewrite some of it but decided 
that's not gonna happen.  I rode most of this ride with non CoWs so this is 
kinda one sided.
 
tim 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
<2010 CNC Ride Report.doc>



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to