Im in 6:15
Jon
Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: david caudle <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, Aug 21, 2011 23:19:26 GMT+00:00
Subject: [COWs] monday 6:15am

I plan to ride
21+ pace
23 miles
DC

On Sun Aug 21st, 2011 5:51 PM EDT Jim Davis wrote:

Good group, Nick,Bob L, Big Bob, Steve S, Steve, B, Wallace, NY Jon, Dale,
and I did the Whirli gig park ride. Very hot, several stops to cool off and regroup.
Wallace represented the female COWS very well, I would put our girls up
against anyone.
Dale took the sprint up target hill, although I was too far behind to be
sure.
A hard day on the bike,  but still great to be out riding.
Jim

Sent from my iPad

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to