Great ride and start to the day! Chris H.
Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless -----Original message----- From: david caudle <[email protected]> To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Sent: Mon, Aug 22, 2011 12:35:23 GMT+00:00 Subject: [COWs] monday 6:15am report Chris, NY Jon and DC It was a little dark as we pulled out of osb this morning, but Nash has enough street lights so I felt pretty safe. By the time we got to Hornes Church it was much lighter out. I think we can get a few more 6:15 rides in. since old smithfield is now a gravel road we took a left on Sims and did the lunch box. 22 miles DC From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 11:51 PM Subject: Re: [COWs] monday 6:15am As long as my alarm will ring Im in! Chris H. Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless -----Original message----- From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> >To: [email protected] >Sent: Mon, Aug 22, 2011 02:59:17 GMT+00:00 >Subject: Re: [COWs] monday 6:15am > > > >Im in 6:15 >Jon >Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless > >-----Original message----- > >From: david caudle <[email protected]> >>To: [email protected] >>Sent: Sun, Aug 21, 2011 23:19:26 GMT+00:00 >>Subject: [COWs] monday 6:15am >> >>I plan to ride >>21+ pace >>23 miles >>DC >> >>On Sun Aug 21st, 2011 5:51 PM EDT Jim Davis wrote: >> >>>Good group, Nick,Bob L, Big Bob, Steve S, Steve, B, Wallace, NY Jon, Dale, >>>and I did the Whirli gig park ride. Very hot, several stops to cool off and >>>regroup. >>>Wallace represented the female COWS very well, I would put our girls up >>>against anyone. >>>Dale took the sprint up ta -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
