Worked all day.   d

________________________________________
From: [email protected] 
[[email protected]] On Behalf Of Lucas 
[[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 2:44 PM
To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs
Subject: [COWs] Tuesday Morning Ride Report!

KP and I head out this morning into a stiff breeze.  She is
complaining about being sore from a little 22 mile run yesterday.  I
then get a false sense of an easy ride coming up.  I should have known
better.  20 miles into the wind, then I find this great training road
that starts out with a 1 mile climb.  Followed by several more climbs,
only to realize KP was getting stronger with each climb and I was
seeing stars by the end of that road.  I was toast.  Saved by the fact
that we now had a couple of long downhill sections with a bit of
tailwind.  Just had to keep KP off the front.  A couple more big
climbs deep into the ride finally had taken a toll on KP as well.  She
tried to wave me by on the last climb but I was just trying to hold
wheel and keep breakfast down!  We were both wasted at the end.
Nothing left.  We only rode 50 miles at an 18.8 avg. but between wind
and hills and already being tired from the get go made for a long
ride!  Awesome day on the playground nun the less.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to