Am 06.02.2020 um 18:53 schrieb David Rothenberger:
On 2/3/2020 12:11 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
I have done another update of my private Perl repository over the
weekend.  While not all maintainers will immediately be ready with their
updates due to external circumstances, I'd like to release the new Perl
version at the end of this week or maybe over the weekend.

I had a family emergency that required me to leave town unexpectedly,
but I hope to update the subversion-perl next week.

Regards,
David

Dear David,
If needed I built subversion-1.13.0-2 for both architecture
starting from your subversion-1.13.0-1 source.

Only bumped the version and built with perl 5.30.
I have not investigated the test failures due to misaligned
file locations.

Regards
Marco