Am 16.02.2020 um 07:55 schrieb ASSI:
Marco Atzeri writes:
If needed I built subversion-1.13.0-2 for both architecture
starting from your subversion-1.13.0-1 source.

Thank you!

Only bumped the version and built with perl 5.30.
I have not investigated the test failures due to misaligned
file locations.

The package is already orphaned and David clearly has more important
things to care about at the moment, so I'd appreciate if you would take
over the package, even if it was just for this re-release.

Regards,
Achim.

the files are up.

I am not sure if this form in cygwin-pkg-maint is acceptable for
the files authorization:

 $ grep subversion cygwin-pkg-maint
subversion            ORPHANED (David Rothenberger/Marco Atzeri)

if not someone should modify cygwin-pkg-maint in a more traditional way

Regards
Marco